Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry

A roleplaying game for people who have always wanted to be members of of enchanted world of Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Your potions master is.....about to take his last breath! ~ Lord Voldemort

The Great Hall

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ginny Weasley
The Order of the Phoenix (Admin)
Ginny Weasley

The Great Hall - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 12:11 am

Neville: "I'm not so sure about that anymore, Katie," I shook my head. "Things just seem to be getting worse,"

Lavender: I sighed, Neville was right... things weren't really looking too great right now. I looked at Romilda. "I'm not sure... they'll probably let us go soon. I'm think there will be a lot of people going... we should wait,"

Zacharias: "I can't either, and it is insane... we can't let them get us down though, because then.... then they'd be winning."

Ernie: I nodded. "Zacharias is right, we can't let them win,"

Narcissa: I attempted to force a smile as I saw Lucius looking at me, it turned out to be more of a grimace, but with what had just occurred, I was amazed I could pull something that close to a smile.
Back to top Go down
http://thedeltaquadrant.forumotion.com/
Harry James Potter
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 12:20 am

LordVoldemort: I waited a few minutes, letting what I had said sink in before saying, "You may be excused."

Snape: I watched indifferently as the students began cautiously standing up.

Rookwood (Fenrir, want him?): I grinned, we had obtained dominance in this school.

Draco: I stepped out of line, hoping that I was excused as well.
Back to top Go down
https://hprpf.rpg-board.net
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 10:41 pm

Theo: I dashed out of the room as soon as we were excused and headed for the hospital. I didn't sense anyone from my table at my heels.

Pansy: I watched Theo practically sprint out of the room and then hurried to Draco's side. I wasn't sure exactly what to say. I was still shaken.

Bellatrix: I smirked as students were nearly trampling each other on there way out. They had good reason to be afraid.

Romilda: I nodded to Lavender and stood as we were dismissed. Everyone crowded the door instantly so I thought we could hang back a bit.

Katie: "It will be okay, Neville. They can't keep it this way forever," I said not only to comfort Neville but to assure myself.

Emily: "Yeah," I agreed in a quiet voice and made my way toward the door.

Padma: Since we had been toward the end of the table, we made it to the door relatively quickly. None of us spoke.

Michael: I followed Padma's urgent lead nudging Terry to follow along.

Terry: I followed the two head down and hands in pockets.

Lucius: I returned a frown to Narcissa's grimace. She was trying to hard. I wanted to be at her side, but I knew I couldn't move. I watched Draco leave our group and one of his friends waited for him.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 8:02 pm

Neville: I nodded, not really listening. I was uncomfortable just sitting here as everyone else rushed out. I wanted to get out, but it didn't look like that was going to happen for a few minutes.

Lavender: I sighed and stayed sitting, wondering what would be happening now.

Zacharias: I nodded to Ernie, and we quickly followed Emily and the other Hufflepuffs out of the room, trying to make sure all of them were alright.

Narcissa: I watched as all the students left, waiting to hear what everyone else was to do now.

((Um heck to the YES! I love my Rookie :3))
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 5:53 pm

Katie: The students had all finally pushed their way out of the hall. I put an hand on Neville's shoulder and led our group out into the hall. I saw that it was no use for now trying to comfort Neville. He just needed some time to heal.

Romilda: I followed Katie with Lavender at my side. Before making it out into the corridor I glanced behind me. Bellatrix was throwing daggers and I looked away. That was probably the most fear I had felt in my entire life.

Pansy: Draco had reached my side by had failed to acknowledge me. I stared at the ground as I followed him out.

Bellatrix: I smirked as one girl met my look and almost froze in her fear. Those moments were the sweetest.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 10:48 pm

Neville: I stood and walked with the others. I was trying to keep my thoughts away from what had just happened... but it was difficult.

Lavender: I pulled Romilda's arm as she looked back. I wanted to get out...

Rookwood: I leaned against a wall, a grin on my face. Ah... how wonderful was this? The insolent students would soon learn their place.
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 7:13 pm

Bellatrix: The last students departed and I turned to the Dark Lord bowing my head before asking, "What is our next move, my Lord?"
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 1:28 am

(Ahh! Sorry Sorry Sorry!)

LordVoldemort: "I believe that we have a firm grip on Hogwarts, though we need a firmer hold on the Ministry. That is our next move, though I have some other business to attend to."
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 8:55 am

(S'okay Smile )

Bellatrix: I nodded and waited obediently for any orders.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 6:27 pm

Rookwood: I leaned against a wall, waiting for orders from the Dark Lord.

Greyback: I stood, arms folded, waiting.

Narcissa: I walked forward and sat on the edge of the Slytherin table, watching those at the front, still waiting to find out what would be happening now.

Scabior: One of the Mudbloods that had been caught earlier began to groan, and I kicked him in the stomach before looking to the front, wondering what the plan was.
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 9:04 pm

Bellatrix: I smirked at Scabior as he kicked one of his captures. His sounds of pain drew a warmth in my heart.

Lucius: I watched Narcissa again. I didn't feel she was safe here. I felt like I needed to protect her, but I didn't know how.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 12:13 am

(A. Where the HECK is Draco?! I can't keep track of my own characters, pitiful. Well I do know that some are in limbo, some are standing around looking like idiots, and others are in forests doing nothing.)
B. Nothing happens when I leave. I could take a month long trip to Jamaica and no one would take advantage of the fact that I wasn't there to keep things under control. People who role-play STUDENTS: take some action! yes, I see that you are talking about it, let's get the show on the road. TEACHERS: did you die? honestly I worry about your health.... DEATH EATERS: have you ever heard of sneaking out and torturing students? I mean Rookie and some others wouldn't be easily missed. I will TEACH you how to accomplish this with my own characters.)

LordVoldemort: I glanced around to make sure that everyone was still here. I needed to assign certain Death Eaters to various locations and if someone I needed had left, I needed to track them down. Luckily they were all still here. "As I said earlier, I will be leaving in the morning. But there are still things that must occur in my absence. Some of you will be taking teaching positions here at Hogwarts, due to the fact that I believe the Carrows can be useful elsewhere. Others of you will accompany Yaxley and Pius to the Ministry, and I am sure that you will each be useful there. The majority of you will be assembled into groups by Scabior and will become Snatchers, though you will do other tasks as well. Now for personal tasks." I looked at Severus first, though I had already told him what he would be doing, there was a chance that the others hadn't heard. "You will be the Headmaster here at Hogwarts." I made it short and quick, he knew what that entitled and there were other assignments that needed to be handed out. I turned and looked at Lucius, Bellatrix, and Rookwood, "The three of you will be teaching here at Hogwarts. The available teaching subjects are as follows: Muggle Studies, Potions, and Dark Arts. I am sure that between the three of you, that you can decide what subjects suit you the best." I turned to look at Fenrir, "You have proven yourself today as a Snatcher and I am sure that Scabior will find you useful." I turned my attention to Avery and Dolohov, "You will both accompany Yaxley to the Ministry." I turned back to the group as a whole, "There are others who have been assigned to both Snatching and the Ministry and you will see them in your various positions. Both Yaxley and Scabior know who those Death Eaters are, respectively, and if you wish to know I am sure that they would be more than happy to tell you their names and where they are working. I have lowered the enchantments around Hogwarts as all of you assemble and go to your various locations, though I expect the enchantments to be put back around the school once everything has calmed down." I glanced at Lucius, "A word once everyone has dispersed."

Dolohov: I stayed long enough to receive where I was going as I inched closer to the door of the Great Hall. I was sure that the Dark Lord noticed me, but he didn't seem to mind that I was leaving. I broke into a run once I had cleared the doors, and I immediately began searching for a student. I spotted one in a deserted corridor. A Gryffindor. She was accompanied by a house elf. I knew that the house elves didn't tend to agree with what we were doing, but they didn't tend to make themselves known. This house elf seemed to be helping the student escape. I hid behind a suit of armor before silently casting the killing curse at the house elf. He dropped to the ground next to the student, and the girl went pale. It was obvious that she was a first year with her lack of knowing the school grounds and the overall fact that she was attempting to escape, and now panicking that her guide died. I laughed quietly to myself. This would be fun. "Little girls, always tend to have the worst luck. Tsk tsk. Why are you running away from the school? You need to learn your skills so that you can become a great wizard like others before you. Like me." I laughed. She cringed at the sound. "Ah, don't be frightened. You won't have the same fate as your friend there. You see, I tend to enjoy my prey alive as I torture them until they beg for mercy." She collapsed on her knees in shock, and I saw a trickle of blood from the rough edge of the stone as it skinned her knee. "Don't be frightened, you will be allowed to run back to your common room once I am through with you." I stepped out from behind the suit of armor and stared at her. Pointing my wand at her, I began the torturing curse without mercy. She writhed on the floor in agony. I didn't let it go nearly as far as the Dark Lord had, she still needed to ability to scurry away like a little mouse running away from a large cat. After two minutes I released her from the pain and she lay on the ground panting. After what seemed like hours, she stood up and defiantly stared at me. "Boo." I said, and she bolted. Most likely to the Gryffindor Common Room, the mouse.

(And THAT is how you have some fun. Gryffindors, see to it as you will.)
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 12:51 am

Lucius: I nodded to the Dark Lord. "Of course, my Lord." I stayed in place as the others began to leave. I didn't dare watch Narcissa now under the scrutiny of him. I dearly hoped that she had enough sense to leave with the rest of them. This was not a place for her.

Bellatrix: I gravitated near Rookwood as I learned of my position. I was absolutely ecstatic! This would surely be fun. I would put all those brats into place. Before I'd learned about Death Eaters I had actually been aspiring to be a teacher. Back then I didn't have as good of punishments in mind. I cackled softly as I passed Lucius. "You'll be taking Muggle Studies I presume," I whispered before heading to the door with Rookwood. It hadn't been a suggestion but rather a declaration. "I'll take Potions," I told Rookwood with a wicked grin.

(A. He's in the Corridors. Sorry, I kinda pulled him along with me so we could move on with whatever was going on. >.> Hehe.
B. Your characters are kind of like super vital to the story...and Bellatrix loves the Dark Lord so she'd never do anything he wouldn't approve of and Lucius is a coward so no help there. Cho...well I'm just too lazy to pick out where we go. Decisions of that nature are not my strong suit. My other characters are also not very rebellious. I have some discouraged Gryffindors, some going-insane Ravenclaws, a very disturbed Hufflepuff, some concerned Slytherins, a little angel, and an old guy. Everything's kinda out of whack. Then again, who picked the characters? *thoughtful* As for students: We're moving! Just want to give it a little depth. I usually reply quickly. Teachers: Idk? Bellatrix to the rescue? Wink And Death Eaters...I've made my point above. lol.
- Excuse-maker)

((That was longer than my reply. So sad. Hehe. I need someone to provoke my characters maybe?))
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 1:14 am

Rookwood: I glanced at Bellatrix as we exited the room. "That leaves me with Dark Arts? Not too horrible, I suppose. Though I'm not sure I can deal with... children."

Fenrir: I joined Scabior, and assisted him in dragging the prisoners from the room, where we waited for the Dark Lord, to see what he wanted done with the filth.

Narcissa: I left the room as the Dark Lord began speaking quietly with Lucius, I knew he meant everyone when he said everyone had dispersed.
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 1:22 am

Bellatrix: "Yes. I'm sure they will go out of their ways to be difficult. But I suppose we just deal with them as we deal with any one else that is difficult. I'm sure once everyone is put in their place it shall become easier although we'll always find someone to play with with I should hope." I was grinning ear to ear. I absolutely could not wait. It was like waiting to torture a prisoner of the Dark Lord. The longing sang in my blood. We finally reached the hall and more than have of our group had already Disapparated.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 9:53 pm

LordVoldemort: I watched Lucius as the Death Eaters flooded out of the Great Hall. "Lucius," I began as the door shut behind the last Death Eater, "I have noted that you have become incredibly restless over the past few weeks. Not only restless, but uncomfortable in my presence. Both you and your family seem to be undevoted to this cause since my return. I would enjoy an explanation. Are you unhappy with what we are creating?"
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 10:44 pm

Lucius: I decided it would be best to be honest. He would see through any facades I tried to pull. "It is my wife, my Lord. I cannot help but worry for her in these dark times." I didn't meet his eyes.

(Aw! This should be a heart-to-heart and then [TABOO] should kill his wife and then he'll commit suicide! Muahaha! Just a thought...)
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 10:49 pm

LordVoldemort: I nodded, "I see. I believe I can solve your problem."

(I love this idea wifey. It's like Snivellus and Lily all over again! And Draco must also die. Lucius can take him out before he kills himself!)
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 10:59 pm

Lucius: I looked at him now. "Yes, my Lord?"
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 11:23 pm

LordVoldemort: "I will simply make it so that you will no longer need to worry about her."
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 11:54 pm

Lucius: "How?"
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 12:11 am

LordVoldemort: "Patience Lucius. Where is she? I will show you."
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 3:53 pm

Lucius: I was getting nervous now. Maybe I'd made the wrong decision. "I would tell you, my Lord, but I am afraid that I do not know where she is." I hoped that she'd gotten out of here. Please Narcissa, I prayed.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 11:59 pm

LordVoldemort: I nodded, "No matter. I will find her."

(Run Narcissa! Ruuuun!)
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 4:49 pm

Lucius: "My Lord," I started nervously. "Please tell me what you are going to do to my wife."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Great Hall
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next