Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry

A roleplaying game for people who have always wanted to be members of of enchanted world of Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Your potions master is.....about to take his last breath! ~ Lord Voldemort

The Great Hall

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Harry James Potter
The Order of the Phoenix (Admin)
Harry James Potter

The Great Hall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 7:25 pm

Lord Voldemort: I nodded at Bellatrix as I passed her. I stopped in front of Severus. "Severus," I began, "I need you to get the students to their common rooms in an orderly fashion. Any student found outside of their designated common room will be killed. No questions asked." I said this loud enough so that all of the students could hear, the next thing I said much quieter, "In fifteen minutes, I expect you to meet me at the edge of the Forbidden Forest." I turned to look at Bellatrix, "I need you to find your nephew, Draco, and bring him along."
Back to top Go down
https://hprpf.rpg-board.net
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 7:46 pm

Bellatrix: I nodded. "Yes, my Lord." I walked out of the room quickly but not before smirking at some of the students who looked terrified.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 7:57 pm

Severus: I raised a corner of my mouth in an attempt at a smile, "Of course."

Lord Voldemort: I nodded in approval before turning and walking out of the Great Hall. My destination now was the Forbidden Forest....
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 9:20 pm

Snape: I stood up after he had left, "You heard the Dark Lord's wishes. I would suggest that you stand up. All of you!! Now." I barked my orders. The whole student body stood, and I watched seven Death Eaters walk in and stand at the edge of each table. It was obviously important that the students got to where they needed to be. "Carrow*, take the Gryffindor students to their common room. Dolohov, Ravenclaw. Rookwood, Hufflepuff. I will take Slytherin. The rest of you, keep an eye out for disobedient students. That would be Avery, Crabbe, Rosier and Rowle. Go. Now."

*-- NOT the Dark Arts teacher Amycus Carrow. His sister Alecto is the one that Snape is referring to here.

.....OOC: does anyone else find it odd that I know all of these death eaters names, and can't seem to remember half of the order of the phoenix? LOL!
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 2:47 pm

Bellatrix: I led the Gryffindors in first. They took their seats as I continued toward the front where the Dark Lord stood along with the two girls that were to be punished.

Pansy: I hung toward the back of the Hall with Draco now. The Dark Lord hadn't noticed me as I had been with Draco and Daphne and Astoria hadn't ratted me out. I was safe. I felt something eating away inside me though. It was really strange.

Romilda: We walked into the Great Hall and took our seats at the Gryffindor table. I sat near Neville, Katie, and Lavender. I didn't want to see You-Know-Who's ugly face so I didn't even bother looking up toward the front of the room.

Katie: I took a seat right next to Romilda who had been ahead of us and watched Bellatrix walk to You-Know-Who pratically skipping. It was sickening, like she was his dog or something. Right next to You-Know-Who stood two Slytherin girls. Daphne and Astoria. What? Were they his puppets now too? Slytherins.

Lucius: I led the Hufflepuffs in after the Gryffindors and allowed them to disperse while I too walked over to the Dark Lord. I glance back at the spot where Narcissa, Draco, and his girlfriend stood and nodded to them before turning my attention to the Dark Lord and the two Slytherin girls.

Emily: I sat down with my lot at the Hufflepuff table and looked around. You-Know-Who was here watching us all come in. It almost hurt to look at him so I looked away to two Slytherins that were with him. I wondered what they were doing.

Daphne: I watched all the students move into the Great Hall house by house while holding Stori's hand. I smiled at her while many of the Gryffindors gave us looks of distaste or indifference. The Hufflepuffs seemed genuinely curious as to what was going on clueless as to what they were about to witness. The Ravenclaws and Slytherins had yet to show up but I was sure they were not far behind. I contemplated what our classmate's would think when they saw us up here. My concentration broke and Bellatrix walked up to You-Know-Who along with Lucius Malfoy. We would have to thank Mr. Malfoy after all of this for trying to defend us. I definitely hadn't seen that coming from him. I looked toward the doors at which Pansy and Draco were standing next to along with Draco's mother. Pansy watched us with a sadness on her face. Now Pansy was feeling bad for us? This day was just getting weirder and weirder. I wondered if it was all just a dream.

(Pansy experiencing guilt?! Outrageous! lol)
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 3:42 pm

Lavender: I sat next to Neville and Romilda. This was getting even more strange... why were there two Slytherins near the front?

Neville: I was really uncomfortable in this situation... so many Death Eaters.

Greyback: I walked to the front of the room after leaving the Ravenclaws at their table.

Astoria: I tried to take deep breaths as the rest of the students filed in. I was afraid, I wouldn't deny that. I kept my eyes on the ground, not wanting to see anyone.

Narcissa: I stood next to Draco and Pansy in the back, wondering what would happen.
Back to top Go down
http://thedeltaquadrant.forumotion.com/
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 4:14 pm

Padma: I looked around at we entered the Great Hall before taking a seat. I looked toward the Gryffindor table and saw Parvati to my relief. Cho and Luna were still no where to be found though. I looked at the other tables for a long time trying to access who was missing.

Michael: I sat down at the table and saw two Slytherin girls up with You-Know-Who. Odd.

Terry: I took a seat next to Michael and followed his gaze to two Slytherins. Weren't they supposed to be coming in with the other Slytherins? Were they in trouble? Daphne and Astoria hadn't been excessive trouble makers... I mean anymore than any other Slytherin that is.

Katie: I turned to Neville. He looked uncomfortable and I gave him a sympathetic look before speaking. "There are two Slytherins up there... Do you think they're Death Eaters now or something?"

Romilda: I finally glanced up and saw that what Katie was saying was true. "Oh my gosh," I whispered mostly to myself. Had they become Death Eaters?

Emily: I sat quietly while chatter buzzed around me. The Slytherins looked kind of scared.

Daphne: The Ravenclaws had walked in also giving judgmental looks. Geez, you'd think that they thought we were becoming Death Eaters. Which actually wasn't too out there when I thought about it. I probably would have accepted becoming a Death Eater before this as crazy as that sounds. I frowned and glanced at Astoria. "It's okay," I whispered to her. "It'll all be over soon enough." We were just waiting for the Slytherins now. They were practically my family.

Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 1:12 am

Snape: I hurried into the Great Hall after rounding up the Slytherins. They took their seats as I moved to the front.

L. Voldemort: I watched as all of the students came into the Great Hall. It was a surprisingly low amount. What a disgrace that all of Hogwarts had been made up of that many students with dirty blood.

Rookwood: When I had walked into the school, everyone had been moving to the Great Hall, and so I simply followed.

Draco: I looked at all of the Death Eaters moving to the front. I turned and looked at Pansy, and decided that I should move to the front as well. I did so, and watched all of the students look around. Some were confused, others were simply watching and waiting.

Avery: I had followed the Hufflepuffs and Lucius into the Great Hall because I
had been down by the kitchens interrogating House Elves. I was
surprised to see two Slytherin girls that I didn't know near the front. I
watched them as I Severus stood next to me.

Dolohov: I walked up to the front of the Great Hall, making sure to keep a safe distance from the wolf.

Yaxley: I had already been in the Great Hall when the Dark Lord had come in. Before the rest of the school came in, I had been sufficiently briefed on what was going on. This would be entertaining to watch.

L. Voldemort: I waited until all of the students had taken their seats and the chaos in the room had calmed down somewhat. "Attention all of you. You have all been brought here because two insolent students have decided to break the rules." I gestured to the two girls. "This will not be tolerated at Hogwarts. When you are told to do something, you will do it, no questions asked. These girls have been brought before you so that you all learn what will happen if you ignore the rules." I turned to Bella, "Bella, if you would be so kind as to assist me..."

(Totally realized that as awesome as V*******t is, he can't Crucio 2 people at once ^.^)
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 11:20 am

Daphne: I winced slightly as he started to speak.

Emily: I watched the two girls with concern. I knew I wouldn't be able to watch their punishment with an easy stomach. How did they have the heart to do something like this?

Padma: I covered my gaping mouth with my hands. This could not be good.

Michael: I saw Padma's discomfort and patted her on the shoulder.

Terry: This was really really stupid. I mean I didn't like Slytherins but this was going too far. I watched Draco Malfoy pass our group. His associations were well heard of by now around the school.

Katie Bell: I had piped down when You-Know-Who started to speak. What? They got in trouble? Slytherins were supposed to be cowards...

Romilda: This was just awful. I felt bad for having thought of them as Death Eaters when it had been possible they were the exact opposite. It hadn't been particularly likely I'll admit...

Theodore: I had taken a seat near the middle of the table with a few of my friends who mercilessly chattered about the Gryffindors until the Dark Lord spoke up and they finally noticed what was going on a lot of them looked shocked. I had been too. Daphne? Up there with the Dark Lord and Bellatrix LeStrange?! I had thought to myself. With her little sister too? Well I'd supposed she had had her fun. Where was Pansy though?

Pansy: Draco awkwardly moved away from me leaving me feeling a bit unsafe so I quickly walked to the Slytherin table and joined Theo and Blaise.

Theodore: I raised an eyebrow at Pansy as she sat down. She responded with a sheepish grin to which I shook my head.

Daphne: I watched Theodore come in looking at me curiously then with a concern. Pansy joined him and Blaise when Draco came up to join the Death Eaters. A lot of the students looked confused when You-Know-Who explained why we were here and I tried not to let the fear take over on my face when he asked for Bellatrix's assistance.

Bellatrix: "With pleasure my Lord." I took out my wand and waited for the Dark Lord to decide which one he wanted while I would take the other.

(The Great Hall - Page 2 Star-wars-smiley-023)
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 10:14 pm

Neville: I looked down. Even Slytherins didn't deserve something like this....

Lavender: I put a hand on Neville's shoulder reassuringly. He looked like he was in pain...

Astoria: I held onto Daphne's hand a little tighter. It would be okay, how long could it last anyway? I'd asked to be punished as well, and that was what I was going to get.

(Tehehe what happened to all the Muggle-Borns, Voldy? Yes. I am no longer calling them 'Mudbloods', because of Ted ^.^ he's awesome enough to make me stop.... Greyback will, I won't....)
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 9:55 pm

L. Voldemort: I nodded at Bella before turning and looking at both of the girls. I pointed my wand at the one that was closest to me. She had blond hair (Daphne:!Smile. Smiling slightly, my lips parted, "Crucio!"
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 7:34 am

Daphne: My head fell back as I screamed. I dropped to the floor like a dead weight and my body contorted and thrashed about. It was unbelievable. It felt as if my insides were clawing themselves apart. My head felt like it was going to implode upon itself from all of the pressure. My skin felt like it was turning to ash. My muscles felt like they had been slashed open into thousands of gashes and were in the process of a futile attempt to put themselves back together in my writhing. End, I needed it all to end. I would go insane. This was too incredible. I couldn't take it. I wondered why I wouldn't just die already? My shrill shrieks had become but a drone in my ear which also felt like it was going to pop from all the pressure and weight keeping me on the floor.

Bellatrix: I waited a few seconds to admire the work of my Lord. I then turned to the girl with auburn hair. I gave her a charming smile before raising my wand. "CRUCIO!" I yelled and the screams started immediately. I watched the two's harmonious screams and their cavorts against the floor. It was quite the sight. I did so love all things macabre.

Theodore: I couldn't bare to look. The screaming had already set me on edge. Blaise had elbowed me whispering something that I couldn't make out through the screams. He had probably wanted to know if I was alright but I didn't give him an answer as my fists tightened and I stared at the wall.

Pansy: Gosh, this was bad. I watched with an anguish I had not remembered feeling before. I turned my attention to Draco to distract myself from what was really going on. I watched him cautiously.

Emily: I was on the verge of crying and looked at my friends who shared an equal amount of distress. My eyes started to water.

Padma: Michael's hand my still on my shoulder comforting me and I stared down at my knees and tried to picture myself elsewhere. No one deserved something not this. Slytherin or not. My eyes started to itch.

Michael: I kept my hand on Padma's shoulder trying to comfort her. She looked like she was about to cry while I stared at the torture. It wasn't sinking into me what was going on so it didn't hurt as much. I glanced at Terry for help with Padma.

Terry: I put an arm around Padma's shoulders a hushed her. "It's gonna be over soon, okay?" I whispered. I looked up at Daphne and Astoria. They couldn't have done anything that was this bad.

Padma: I thanked them both silently through mouthing.

Romilda: I took one of Neville's hands into mine and squeezed it. I glared at the Death Eaters who were consumed in the fun they were having. Disgusting.

Katie: I was now stunned into silence. I felt an urge to shout at them. How dare they?! I gave Neville another sympathetic look wishing there was more I could do to help him. He seemed disturbed, and he had every right to be after what had happened to his parents. I decided it'd be best not to look back up. I would only grow more furious and that would get me and probably others into trouble. If I got into trouble it probably wouldn't be good. After all I had faked my age to get back into Hogwarts and help the DA and they would probably find out about that.

Lucius: I watched along with the others trying to keep emotions suppressed.

Last edited by Cho Chang on Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 12:01 am

((OOOH I'm in love with three things Chp
1.) Your new sig
2.) Your amazingtastical descriptions
3.) You.... in general....
and on with more dramaticness!!!! YAY!))

Astoria: Tears started streaming down my face as Daphne started screaming. I felt so helpless, Daph had always been there to get me out of whatever sticky situation I'd gotten myself into, but this time, when she was the one in trouble, I hadn't been able to help. I tried to brace myself for what was coming, but I knew it wouldn't help. If possible, I was more terrified by the smile I received as Bellatrix raised her wand. In an instant I felt like I was being pulled apart, in every imaginable direction, as hard as possible. The screams I heard were so loud they couldn't possibly have been mine. I wanted to beg, to try and make it stop, but I was having enough trouble remembering to breathe amidst the horrendous pain. Was it ever going to end?! Or would I die first? It felt like I was close enough to the latter that it didn't really matter anymore...

Greyback: At first I was a bit taken aback by the sounds of the screams, but as it settled in the familiarity of the sound also settled in, and a grin appeared on my face.

Neville: I was angry. There was a good reason the Unforgivable Curses were illegal! Tears of anger, frustration and pain slid silently down my cheeks. I felt them but did nothing to acknowledge them. Despite the many friends I was surrounded by, I felt alone.

Lavender: I shut my eyes tightly as the screaming started. I hated this!

Zacharias: I put a hand on Emily's shoulder, I knew I was horrified, but I was much better at hiding it. Those poor girls. No one, absolutely no one deserved this!

Ernie: I averted my eyes. This was so wrong... I felt so many emotions at once I felt as if I was about to explode. Hate, anger, fear, sadness.... so many I couldn't name them all.

Narcissa: I lowered my head, staring intently at the floor. These were children! They didn't deserve something this severe... no one deserved something this severe. I kept my head down, hoping for the screaming to stop soon.
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 6:35 am

(1.Aw Thanks so much! It took my literally forever! Mainly because half the characters weren't in the movies and one fourth of them didn't have fansites so I had to sift through google images. >.< lolz
2.This is what happens when you add a bit of torturing and pain. Wink Hehe. You're descriptions were really good too though! <3
3.Well... I must say that I am not the only one my friend. ^.^)

Daphne: I was starting to feel faint and my mind was spinning. As I writhed for what seemed like the millionth time my head fell back and I saw Astoria. My sister. Tears streamed from my face as my throat grew dry. My screaming silenced because I had no more left in me but the pain did not cease. I only grew and my lungs burned for air. I realized I hadn't been breathing and drew in something short and jagged. No more. Please.

Bellatrix: I started to laugh as the tears sprung from their eyes. The one the Dark Lord was working on silenced. I found her giving silent screams while contorting endless. I grinned sadistically.

Romilda: I didn't know what else to do or how else I could help Neville or help them. I glanced at Katie for help.

Katie: I gave Romilda a quizzical look. I didn't know what to do either. I wanted so badly to hurt all those Death Eaters.

Emily: I looked up to give Zacharias a thankful look but couldn't manage to smile. The screaming died down a bit and I thought maybe it was beginning to end. I turned to see that I was wrong. One of the girls had only lost her voice. I quickly turned back to Zacharias not wanting to see more.

Theodore: Daphne ceased screaming and somehow I knew it wasn't because it was over. It felt like it would never be over.

Pansy: I continued to stare at Draco trying to drown everything out.

Lucius: I looked over at Narcissa who looked upset. I yearned to comfort her.

Terry: I was waiting for it to be over. I wanted to say something but I knew it wouldn't be best for my friends and me.

Padma: I put my head down on the table now and attempted to cover my ears. Stop already!

Michael: I knew that I couldn't help Padma anymore until this ended. I looked up at the Death Eaters daringly.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 11:26 pm

Draco: I watched as they both began to torture the two girls. I wanted to look away, but it was as if my eyes were being forced to watch as the girls writhed on the ground in pain. All for not listening to something that they were told to do. It was beyond sickening. Torturing and killing people had been something that I thought I would be able to do when I signed up to be a Death Eater. That was before I had seen the glassy look that the corpses had after they were killed. The eyes that were always open wide in shock. They always seemed to be staring at you, even if you hadn't been the one to kill them. I had yet to personally kill anyone, but I had seen my fair share of deaths. Such as the death of that Muggle Studies teacher.... I finally shook my head and was able to look away. I wished that I hadn't felt the obligation to become a Death Eater just because my father was one. Even his loyalties were wavering, I could tell. I wondered how long the Dark Lord would allow him to continue moving farther and farther from his side. I clenched and unclenched my fist, listening to the screams and hoping that they would soon stop. After a few more seconds that seemed like hours, I heard one of the girls stop screaming. I looked up, hoping that it was over. Instead, I saw the girl that he had started torturing first. She was still on the ground in obvious pain, but she was no longer screaming. It looked like she wanted to scream, but was unable to. Or maybe she had enough restraint to stop screaming. The latter seemed extremely unlikely. I cursed because now I was unable to look away again. It infuriated me that I was so weak-minded. My curiosity always seemed to win over what I truly wanted to do. I sighed and continued to watch. Perhaps watching would make me more bloodthirsty like the rest of the Death Eaters. I highly doubted it, but I figured that it was entirely possible. I continued to think as I watched. I wondered if it was possible to Obliviate yourself. I highly doubted it. I would think that it would be impossible to entirely clear your mind if you knew that you would lose all of your memories soon. Unless you had some extreme self-control. I didn't have the extreme self-control I was already proving that. I then wondered if I could possibly have someone do it for me. I doubted that as well. I knew that none of the Death Eaters would. None of the students at Hogwarts knew how to as far as I knew. And anyone who knew how most likely wouldn't do it. If someone found out that they had, it could be catastrophic. Another thought came into my head. If I got far enough away from everyone else, maybe I could go into hiding. That idea was immediately killed as I realized that I would most likely be found, no matter where I went. I sighed and continued watching, still hoping for the bloodthirsty urge to kill or torture. Maybe I would then understand why they did it and would actually be happy doing so myself. I sighed, reaching the point that I just wished that it would end. Instead of looking at the girls, I stared at the ground next to one of them. The one with blond hair. I thought about it and came to the conclusion that her name was Daphne. As I stared at the ground, it looked as if there was a red tint that was on the ground. It looked extremely out of place. I continued staring, hoping to figure out what it was. The red also looked wet, and the small amount was gradually growing larger. I realized that it was...blood. What felt like knot formed in my stomach and I felt like I would be sick. The pool of blood was increasing in amount quickly. I wondered how much blood a person could lose and still be alive. I hoped that it was a lot. I closed my eyes, hoping that the screaming of the one girl would soon stop....

Snape: I stared at the two girls impassively. What was going on would soon be reduced greatly once the Dark Lord left Hogwarts to be more involved with the Ministry and other affairs that he had.

Rookwood: This was interesting. I had to admit that the Dark Lord and Bellatrix worked well together. The screams of the victims were even coordinated.

Avery: I watched silently, wishing that I could join in on the fun.

Dolohov: The fascinating torture session was something that I knew I could watch all day and never tire of it.

Yaxley: I knew that this would be the last time I would watch students from Hogwarts being punished. I was returning to the Ministry in the morning to begin Mudblood trials.

L. Voldemort: I grinned. This was more enjoyable than I had thought it would be. I watched my victim with satisfaction. Eventually she stopped screaming. I knew from experience that it was because the pain had overwhelmed her senses. My smile lessened, the enjoyable part had partially been from the screaming of the victim. I added a more intense pain and noted that blood began pooling on the ground. I watched the blood in fascination. It was part of the satisfaction of torturing. Reaching the point where–though the pain wasn't a physical pain–it was purely in the mind of the victim–the victim's body would begin to physically react to the pain that was inflicted. I waited until the girl had lost most of her color before I severed the spell's power. She was on the brink of death–nothing that couldn't be easily fixed. Her mind on the other hand, I hoped was scarred for her entire lifetime.
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 9:44 am

Daphne: The pain had yet to end but it was numbing. It was probably my mind trying to protect itself from reality and I was thankful. Suddenly I felt a stinging. It was a different sensation then before. There were gentle tugs at my skin at first and then I felt like I was being ripped apart. I still couldn't scream. I could no longer move I was paralyzed. Was I dying? I managed to glance at myself and the floor beside me to see a beautiful red. I felt dizzy. It was kind of nice. It felt like I was floating in my own pool of blood. The tugging at my skin increased further till I felt like I wasn't even there anymore. I was somewhere else. I was dying but I didn't feel scared. I felt good. I thought of Astoria. I couldn't hear her anymore. Had I left her? No! I was trying to snap myself out of it. The torture heightened and I found myself back at Hogwarts. I twitched. There was so much blood. Stori was still screaming. I began to writhe and scream again. My body was done for. Burning, scalding, boiling, slicing, contracting, expanding, contorting, decaying, dying. I couldn't take this any longer. Death was near. I had seen it, felt it. I was gone. That was when it all stopped. My eyes had rolled back into my head and I tried to blinked. I was still paralyzed. I couldn't here my sisters screaming. I couldn't move, My muscles were still but I could feel them because I felt the wounds. I wanted to wake up from this nightmare. Please, if anyone can hear me...please.

Bellatrix: I glared at the girl furious that she was not experiencing the wonders her sister had and let the hate flow through my body and into my torture. She was bleed and burn and I would laugh at her pain. My Crucio became stronger and more lethal and I watched her in joy. Her screams were cut off just as her sisters and I watched and waited for the wounds to be inflicted. The Dark Lord had stopped because the girl was near death but I kept going. I knew he would want me to.

Pansy: When the red color grew my eyes were drawn to it like a magnet. I watched Daphne bleed and blinked back something that made my eyes itch incredibly. "Daphne..." I whispered. I hung my head as Astoria ceased screaming. She would likely experience a similar fate.

Theodore: I wanted to get out of here. I looked at the doors refusing to see Daphne and Astoria in such torment even when Pansy said their names in an incredibly melancholy voice that I never expected to hear from her.

Pansy: I looked up at Theo. He wasn't taking this very well. I stared back at Draco. He looked emotionless and I knew he was fighting to keep himself that way. I wanted to be at his side right now. I started crying. I started crying.

Theodore: I heard Pansy started to sob. Incredible. Pansy was the strongest girl I knew.

Romilda: I crossed my arms on the table and put my head down begining to weep. They were merciless bastards and I wanted to hurt them so bad. I hated Daphne as much as I hated any Slytherin but this was absolutely ridiculous.

Katie: I couldn't look anymore. I just listened. The silence was even more bloodcurdling than the screams and I wanted to girl up into a tight ball and not think anymore. Romilda's head was down on the table now and many students were very upset and in tears. The atmosphere seemed to choke everyone in a way that they couldn't speak up.

Emily: I wanted to scream. This was impossible to live through. I couldn't even begin to imagine the pain they were feeling. Make it stop! Make it stop!

Lucius: I was still watching surprising myself. I wasn't sure I was capable.

Michael: I looked back away when the blood started spilling. I wasn't a Gryffindor. I started down at Padma's dark hair. She had an air about her that said she would go insane if it went on any longer. I tried to hush her tears.

Padma: I was in my own world now. I managed to break out of reality and I could no longer feel Michael's comfort. I was at peace for now but I knew that I had trapped myself in a place that would be very tricky to get out of. I didn't care. I was content.

Terry: Padma seemed to have gone blank and Daphne and Astoria were dying before my eyes.

(Oh Draco *heart flutters* lol Razz)
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 2:04 pm

Astoria: Stop. I needed it to stop! I was dying and there was absolutely nothing I could do about it. Just as I was beginning to feel numb from the intense pain, the agony increased more than I felt should have been possible. I gritted my teeth and let out a low moan as I seemed to find my voice again. I could feel my body pulling itself apart. Please! I'll do anything to make it stop! Anything!

Zacharias: Not knowing what else to do, I put an arm around Emily's shoulder. I could see she was about to lose it.

Ernie: I put one hand on Emily's lower back, and put my other arm around the little first year on the other side of me. It was all I could do to help.

Neville: I kept my head down, I knew it wasn't going to be over until someone spoke. The room was silent now.

Lavender: I shook my head as I finally lost it. No! This was so wrong!

Scabior: I watched in amusement.

Narcissa: I turned around, unable to watch any longer. Tears streamed down my face. This was horrible!

Last edited by Hermione Jean Granger on Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Neville wanted to put in his two cents worth while you were all at school)
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 8:29 pm

Bellatrix: I watched the blood leave her face. I smiled and continued. Soon I watched it leave her mostly through her mouth beginning to choke her no doubt. A pool of blood surrounded her quickly as it had her sister and I titled my head to the side. Blood had always fascinated me and it blended nicely with her damp red hair. She seemed dead for a bit but I stopped the curse before she could drown in her blood. I sighed now in a state of peace. Torture always made me feel so good.

(I'll reply with others after this. Haha)
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 11:45 pm

Astoria: I was finally able to steady my breathing, and then I couldn't breathe altogether. Suffocating to death on what I was sure was my own blood. Lovely! There was nothing I could do... I needed help! Finally all the pain stopped, but I didn't know what to do, I was still choking. I couldn't breathe, therefore, I couldn't call out for help. I was going to die, and I knew it.

(Awww. so dramatic....)
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 9:21 pm

Daphne: I ached all over but I managed to turn my head toward Stori. My bones and joints felt like rusted metal grinding against each other but what I saw put that out of my mind. "Stori," I whimpered quietly. I still couldn't move and I knew I wouldn't be able to reach her. Silent tears mixed with my blood and I mouthed her name repeatedly wishing someone would do something...anything.

Bellatrix: I grinned as the sister of my victim watched helplessly.

Katie: All of the screams had stopped but I heard a barely audible whimpering that quickly ceased. I was strong...but I wasn't strong enough for this.

Romilda: I turned my head toward the front of the room still against the table. One of the girls eyes seemed to be begging for someone to help her sister. I wanted to...I truly wanted to...

Pansy: I was shaking my head to no end. Astoria...she was drowning. I owed them and Daphne was pleading. My hand gripped the table. "I can't do this..." I whispered catching the attention of Blase and Theo.

Theodore: I looked back at Pansy but not toward the damage. "Do what?" I asked almost silently. She didn't answer.

Emily: I stayed limp on the table waiting for them to tell us we could leave. I tried to think comforting thoughts but it was nearly impossible and driving me insane.

Padma: In her own little world.

Michael: We needed to get out of here.

Terry: I fought to keep my mind blank.

Lucius: I kept my head hanging low now. I couldn't enjoy this.

(Tada!)
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 10:45 pm

Astoria: New tears swelled in my eyes as I saw Daphne looking at me. She looked horrible! I wanted to badly to do something to acknowledge her, but I couldn't move. I couldn't do anything but continue to suffocate on my own blood. Help.... we needed help!

((Being exhausted limits me to this.... there will be better replies over the weekend....))
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 8:37 pm

(I apologize profusely. I had a reply typed out and my Internet crashed. Bear with me, this reply won't be as long as originally planned because I just want to have some sort of reply. AKA: one character will reply, and it will be in moderation. Great moderation.)

LordVoldemort: I looked at the two girls, lying in their own blood. I turned and looked at Yaxley, "I daresay that these girls have learned their lesson. Take them to the Hospital Wing. We don't want them dead just yet...." I waited until the girls had been levitated out of the Great Hall by Yaxley before I continued, this time speaking to the students, "I hope that this has taught each and every one of you a great lesson about obedience and the value of listening to your superiors." I turned to look at the Death Eaters, my voice changing to be barely a whisper so that only they could hear, "I will be leaving in the morning, Severus will be taking my place as Headmaster while I am gone. Amycus and Alecto Carrow will also be coming to fill their places as Defense Against the Dark Arts and Muggle Studies Professors, respectively."

(Once upon a time, the OTHER professors randomly reappeared and kept teaching, respectively.)

(I'm going to be switching closer to canon, only because things are getting "out of hand" in some respects Wink )

(Also, I found it quite a challenge to get past my own taboo to let you know who is speaking, but I have succeeded.)
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 6:31 pm

Daphne: I felt myself being lifted out of my blood and I let my eyes flutter closed. The slight movement caused the aching of my bones to increase but I held my tongue in fear. I heard the murmurs of students but we were out of the room before the Dark Lord began to speak.

Theo: I watched as they past. It had been worse than I'd thought. I whispered their names inwardly. This was all to teach a lesson?! I was disgusted.

Pansy: I turned my attention back to Draco trying to forget as they were taken away.

Padma: "That was hell..." I whispered regaining my voice when You-Know-Who finished and everyone began talking.

Michael: "I know." I shook my head and rubbed her back as she returned to us.

Terry: "Are we dismissed yet?" I asked the two of them in a weak voice.

Michael: I shrugged.

Emily: I lifted my head carefully tears still spilling mercilessly. He disgusted me. They were near death.

Katie: I shook my head. "Neville? It's over."

Romilda: I looked up at Katie before sitting up and turning to Neville.

Bellatrix: I watched the students.

Lucius: I looked at the pools of blood and then to Narcissa.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 10:53 pm

Astoria: I finally felt myself slipping into the wonderful world of black that seemed so peaceful compared to dying... it might have even been nice to stay, for a while.... if not permanently.

Neville: I looked up at Katie slowly. Tears were still slowly streaming down my cheeks, why did it have to be like this? "I know..." I sighed, still slightly afraid to speak.

Lavender: I moved closer to my friends, knowing we'd all need each others support after what had just occurred.

Zacharias: I rubbed Emily's arm, trying to soothe her. "It'll be okay, it's over now, see? They're being taken to the Hospital, Madam Pomfrey will fix them up in no time," I whispered, trying to make myself believe the words.

Ernie: I sighed. It was over, but this was something I'd never, ever forget.

Greyback: I inhaled deeply, the sweet smell of the blood surrounding the area was relaxing...

Narcissa: I turned around after the pause in the speaking, the girls were gone... all of this was over. For now. In no time it would likely be starting all over, more lives destroyed only because they saw things differently. I wasn't sure how to feel....
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 8:24 pm

Theo: I couldn't wait to be dismissed. I needed to go to the Hospital to see if they were both okay. Pansy was looking at Draco and I rolled my eyes snapping at her. "How can you be thinking about your love life at a time like this?" I hissed.

Pansy: I turned to Theo with in icy glare. "How dare you? Do you think this isn't hard for me? Piss off!" I crossed my hands on the table and put my head down.

Theo: I glared back. Why was she breaking down when I felt like fighting? I shook my head and Blase gave be a cautious look eying Pansy at the same time. I waited.

Katie: I put a hand on Neville's arm. "It's going to be alright." I was at a loss for any other comforting words. This wasn't a very comfortable situation in the first place.

Romilda: I tried to smile at Neville to his mind off what had just happened. "When do you think they're going to let us out of here? Do you think we should go check on the two of them when they do?"

Emily: I nodded and rubbed away my tears. "It's just all so insane, you know? It's just...I can't understand..."

Padma: Our conversation had gone silent and my mind groped desperately for a distraction.

Lucius: I continued watching Narcissa.

Bellatrix: I turned to the Dark Lord and smiled brilliantly. I hadn't had that much fun in a while.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Great Hall
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next