Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry

A roleplaying game for people who have always wanted to be members of of enchanted world of Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Your potions master is.....about to take his last breath! ~ Lord Voldemort

Slytherin Common Room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Harry James Potter
The Order of the Phoenix (Admin)
Harry James Potter

Slytherin Common Room Empty
PostSubject: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 11:25 pm

Slytherin Common Room Slythe11

The Slytherin Dungeon is located behind a wall in the cellars of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. A password spoken to the wall is required to enter it; whereupon a passage is revealed leading to the common room -- a low-ceilinged, dungeon-like room with greenish lamps and chairs. This dungeon extends partway under the lake. The common room has lots of low backed black and dark green leather sofas with buttons, skulls, and dark wood cupboards. It has quite a grand atmosphere, but also quite a spooky, cold one.
Back to top Go down
https://hprpf.rpg-board.net
Harry James Potter
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 11:20 pm

Lord Voldemort: I apparated into the Slytherin common room, startling many Slytherin students until the other Death Eaters arrived, most of the students had Death Eaters for parents--and rightly so.

I quickly apparated into the Slytherin common room and sat down on a chair that was secluded.
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 7:03 pm

Lucius: I apparated into the Slytherin Common room along with the only Death Eaters. Draco was sitting in a chair, and I sighed quietly and inwardly. Didn't he know we had serious work to be done?

Bellatrix: I apparated into the Common Room with the Dark Lord and the others. Oh, I remembered this room from my own years and had my share of memories here. There was a darkness in my grin as I sat down on the edge of one of the chairs near Draco. I didn't bother getting comfortable; we would be on the move again soon.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 7:58 pm

Lord Voldemort: I moved to the entrance of the common room and walked out. I was going to put enchantments on the entrances to the school. I moved along the corridors of the dungeons until I reached the large doors that led outside. I put various enchantments on them as well as the rest of the school. Then I returned to the Slytherin Common Room. Snape had joined us. "Severus... I believe that I will be taking over as Headmaster of HogwartsSchool of Witchcraft and Wizardy due to the safety of our...students." I said as I saw the anxious faces of the Slytherins. "There have been far too many break-ins."

I could feel my face slowly bubbling and changing back to how it had been. I quickly stood up as I felt myself change back completely. The last thing I saw before I apparated was Riddle's expression of pure rage. I took a deep breath as I found that I had been able to successfully apparate to the grounds, where I hoped to find Tonks, Lupin, and the other members of the Order.

Lord Voldemort: I looked over and saw that in the place of Draco, Harry Potter stood. "Get him!" I shrieked as he disapparated.

Snape: I quickly disapparated to find Potter.
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 8:13 pm

Bellatrix: Fury spread onto my face. I knew there was something wrong with that boy! I apparated as a few of the others apparated as well.

Lucius: I stood there for a second completely and utterly flabbergasted. He had been acting out of it today... but that had been typical Draco a while back. He'd changed after becoming a Death Eater, but I had figured that it was all just settling now letting him go back to his normal self. I should have know that wasn't the case. That Potter boy was going to pay hell. I apparated a little while after the others.
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 12:57 pm

(So I think the Slytherins should have a little bit of fun too... Wink )

Daphne: I on the couch across from Astoria and Pansy. This had been one heck of a weird day and we were bored out of our minds. I let my head fall back in boredom. "What the heck do they expect us to do cramped in here all day?" I hissed in irritation.

Pansy: I was missing Draco. I hadn't seen him all day and was getting worried. Crabbe and Goyle and a few others said they hadn't seen him either. I jumped at Daphne's sudden voice. "Well I don't know! What do you expect me to do about it?" I snapped back. I couldn't take any whining right now.

Daphne: I gave Pansy a wicked grin. "Someone's in a bad mood. Thinking about Draco again," I teased.

Pansy: "Shut up! You don't even have a boyfriend."

Daphne: "So now he is your boyfriend? I knew it!" I watched Pansy give me a death stare and held back my snickering. "Well don't you want to get your mind off him? Do something fun?"

Pansy: "Like what?"

Daphne: "Only what Slytherins do best..." I winked at Astoria and Pansy. I jumped over the back side of the couch and looked at the boys on the other side of the room considering whether we should invite them to join us.

Pansy: "Daydreaming about Blaise, are we?" I said loud enough for the boys to hear as I got up from the couch.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 11:05 pm

(Yeah. No kidding lol.... Slytherins Just Wanna Have Fun! tehehe I might just sing that whenever I hear that song now >_>)

Astoria: I rolled my eyes when Daphne and Pansy started arguing. Again. Sure, being locked in the Common Room put everyone on edge. But couldn't we all be more creative that that? Honestly.... I tuned out the majority of the conversation, until I heard Daphne suggest we do something fun. I stood up, not exactly sure where they were going with this, but I was up for anything.
Back to top Go down
http://thedeltaquadrant.forumotion.com/
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 11:12 pm

Daphne: I glared at Pansy as the boys looked in our direction. "How immature are you?"

Pansy: "Just the same amount as you. So what did you say we were gonna do?"

Daphne: I shook my head forgetting about the boys. They could stay here and rot for all I cared. "Just follow me," I said with my new hunger for fun putting a smile on my face. We all know that Slytherins Just Wanna Have Fun, Oh Slytherins Just Wanna Have Fun!

(lolz I just had to! We must skip down the halls at some point and sing it! lol)
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 11:15 pm

Astoria: I laughed a little. I was definitely ready for some fun. Wasn't that part of what being a Slytherin entailed? Fun. "You've got me curious, I'm up for anything, really," I smiled.

(Yesh! We must!!)
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 11:19 pm

Daphne: I gave them another wicked grin and slipped out the door into the halls.

Pansy: I definitely needed some fun, but I knew we were supposed to stay in our common rooms... "What's she up to?" I muttered mostly to myself but followed anyway.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 11:21 pm

Astoria: I grinned, following the two older girls out of the Common Room. We were Slytherins, how much trouble would we get in?
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 11:47 pm

Daphne: We'd been tiptoeing our way down the corridors with no sign on death eaters. I decided to spontaneously begin humming the tune to Girls Just Wanna Have Fun.

Pansy: I rolled my eyes. "Where are we going?"

Daphne: I ignored Pansy's question and continued humming.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 12:10 am

Astoria: I snickered. "Daph, where did you even hear this song?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 12:16 am

Daphne: "Uh..." I started slightly embarrassed but then giggle myself. I started singing now just for the kick of it. "Slytherins just wanna have fun!"

Pansy: I was still scoffing and nudged Daphne in the side.

Daphne: I nudged Pansy back and continued singing locking arms with both of them.

Pansy: I let my head fall back with an irritated look.

Daphne: I glanced at both of them giving them each an I-know-you-love-me look while singing still.

(To the corridors we go! I keep forgetting these transitions! lol)
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 12:24 am

(hehe oh well!)
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 7:09 pm

Snape: I went down into the dungeons and moved through the tunnel-like corridors until I reached the Slytherin Common Room.
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 9:27 pm

Theodore: I looked up from the window at which I was staring at in boredom to see Snape. Daphne, Pansy, and Astoria were still gone. I wondered where they had gone anyway.

(:'( I'm all alone lol)
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 12:13 am

Snape: I looked around the Common Room, "Come with me, all of you."

(Awwwwwwwwwwww!)
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 10:15 am

Theodore: I wondered what all this was about but followed without question knowing better.

(I know right! *hugs self* Wink )
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 12:26 am

Snape: I walked out of the Common Room with the entourage behind me.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room EmptyWed May 04, 2011 11:42 pm

Draco: I muttered the password before walking into the common room. I turned to look at Pansy as she walked in. "I know," I said, continuing our conversation.
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room EmptyThu May 05, 2011 7:02 pm

Pansy: I sighed. The room was empty. Everyone must have gone up to bed.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room EmptyWed May 11, 2011 12:09 am

Draco: It was eerily quiet. In my memory, I had never known the common room to be as quiet as it was. I decided to comment on that, hoping to start a conversation, to penetrate the silence, "It's very quiet."
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room EmptyWed May 11, 2011 4:38 pm

Pansy: I nodded. My excuse did not explain much. Us Slytherins usually stayed up later then this. I was thinking of suggesting we go upstairs and check on the others, but I didn't want to leave Draco's side at the moment. I looked at him for a moment a noticed a desperation in his eyes. He needed a distraction. I, still holding his hand, pulled him over to the couch and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:33 am

Draco: Reluctantly, I followed her to the couch. Sighing, I stretched, hoping to relax some of tension.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room Empty

Back to top Go down

Slytherin Common Room
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next