Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry

A roleplaying game for people who have always wanted to be members of of enchanted world of Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Your potions master is.....about to take his last breath! ~ Lord Voldemort

Hospital Wing

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Harry James Potter
The Order of the Phoenix (Admin)
Harry James Potter

Hospital Wing - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital Wing   Hospital Wing - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 1:13 am

Luna: "No, not really. Are you staying here, in the Hospital Wing?"
Back to top Go down
https://hprpf.rpg-board.net
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Wing   Hospital Wing - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 7:51 pm

Terry: "Yes, until everyone gets better since Madam Pomfrey isn't here."

Theo: I'd been standing at the door for what seemed like forever. I finally went in and sat down on Daphne's bed staring at the two Greengrass sisters.

Terry: I turned around here someone walking only to see Theodore Nott. A Slytherin caring for anyone was a surprise, but as Slytherin caring for Slytherins. It wasn't too outlandish. Just odd.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Wing   Hospital Wing - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 11:46 pm

Luna (because I was assigned her.....): "Hmmm. It's not like Madam Pomfrey to just leave. I suspect the Nargles are behind it..."
Back to top Go down
http://thedeltaquadrant.forumotion.com/
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Wing   Hospital Wing - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 11:55 pm

Terry: I laughed. Same old Luna. "Of course, Luna." I turned to Nott. "They haven't woken up yet, but I've started tending to them."

Theo: I just nodded.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Wing   Hospital Wing - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 12:21 am

Luna: "Is there anything I can do to help, Terry?"
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Wing   Hospital Wing - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 12:26 am

Terry: I smiled at Luna. "Unless you're feeling absolutely wonderful, I suggest you rest."
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Wing   Hospital Wing - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 12:27 am

Luna: I considered arguing, before realizing he was probably right. My head did still hurt... "All right. Let me know though. I'm sure you can't handle all this alone,"
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Wing   Hospital Wing - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 12:35 am

Terry: "Michael is supposed to come back soon..."
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Wing   Hospital Wing - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 12:40 am

Luna: "I'm sure he will be," I nodded, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Wing   Hospital Wing - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 3:10 pm

Terry: "Yeah," I agreed with a smile. It was getting late, but I was sure Dumbledore's Army was planning something amazing. I left Luna to her sleep and went over to Daphne, Astoria, and Theodore. "You should probably go and get some rest yourself. You must be exhausted from what's happened today... I promise I'll take good care of them."

Theodore: I was about to protest when a yawn found its way out of my throat. "You're probably right..." I got up and went to the door. "Thanks Terry."

Terry: I raised an eyebrow and looked to the door but he was already gone. I got back to caring for Astoria and Daphne by preforming healing spells for now. They were too weak to take potions yet. I would have to wait until they regained consciousness.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Wing   Hospital Wing - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 12:14 am

Luna: I rolled onto my side, and sat listening to anything that might be happening, hoping that eventually I'd fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Wing   Hospital Wing - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 9:44 pm

Terry: I found myself growing increasingly tired. I decided that Michael probably wouldn't be back until later in the night and Astoria and Daphne wouldn't regain consciousness until tomorrow. I walked over to the door and whispered, "Colloportus." I also used the Intruder Charm on the room before falling asleep on one the hospital cots.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Wing   Hospital Wing - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hospital Wing
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry :: Roleplaying :: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry-
Jump to: