Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry

A roleplaying game for people who have always wanted to be members of of enchanted world of Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Your potions master is.....about to take his last breath! ~ Lord Voldemort

Lucius Malfoy Manor

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Harry James Potter
The Order of the Phoenix (Admin)
Harry James Potter

Lucius Malfoy Manor Empty
PostSubject: Lucius Malfoy Manor   Lucius Malfoy Manor EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 3:55 pm

Lucius Malfoy Manor Lucius10
Back to top Go down
https://hprpf.rpg-board.net
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: Lucius Malfoy Manor   Lucius Malfoy Manor EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 2:59 pm

Lucius: I sat there in my chair next to the fireplace with my dogs at my feet pondering evil things to be done. A knock on the door took me from my thoughts into alertness. Who would be at the door, I though bitterly, disrupting my plotting? The house elf came in shortly after looking quite panicked. "What is it?" I questioned sharply.

"A visitor, master," he replied not elaborating. I glared and stood from my chair as the house elf moved for me to see who had come.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: Lucius Malfoy Manor   Lucius Malfoy Manor EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 4:36 pm

Lord Voldemort: I frowned as soon as Lucius came into my field of view. I walked into the room until I stood directly in front of him. "Ten Aurors, Tabitha Bulrock, Enya Chamaliard, Addenius Dyneis, Adonis Galigai, Alamaric Bernhart, only to name a handful. One wizard from the Department of Mysteries, . And all of the wizards and witches associated with Muggle Studies of any kind. Was it so hard to murder them while the wizarding community was uninformed? Now Aurors are going into hiding right and left. The former Ministry of Magic personnel who were murdered, were sloppily butchered in front of friends, family and co-workers. The one thing that I honestly trusted you to accomplish, and you weren't able to fulfill it. I should have asked your son to do it. At least I would have gotten half the glory that you've brought back. And here you sit, as though you did nothing wrong. You sent Fenrir Greyback to kill an Auror, and instead of that, there was suddenly a new werewolf running around the wizarding community. That werewolf wasn't on my side and had joined the resistance for unfathomable reasons. So instead of trying to get a firmer grip on the Ministry of Magic and its power, I was forced to run after an insolent wolf and kill it properly! Now there seems to be millions of little problems that I am having to solve because you can't kill employees of the Ministry!" I began to pace back and forth for a few minutes. Suddenly I looked up at him, "And just what do you expect me to do about this?"
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: Lucius Malfoy Manor   Lucius Malfoy Manor EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 6:14 pm

Lucius: "My Lord, you have my deepest apologies, but I hadn't been aware of the mutt's change of heart. If I'd had any indication of this earlier, I would have reported it to you and taken care of him myself. As for the Aurors, my Lord, they aren't of any great importance yet and can be easily tracked down immediately. They are not of any significant threat, nor is anyone else. We hold all the power." I'd actually been thinking about those matters before he'd shown up and how to fix them.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: Lucius Malfoy Manor   Lucius Malfoy Manor EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 8:18 pm

Lord Voldemort/Tom Riddle/ "He doesn't have a nose": I sat down in a chair that was directly across from where Lucius sat. "Aurors can be extremely dangerous. They are the most elite wizards who are even remotely close to being on Harry Potter's side. At the very least they aren't on my side. They are the biggest threat. I realize that at this point they are going to be easy to track down.. At the moment I have five Death Eaters out who are searching for them, and who have come back successful. They are now in hiding, with the utmost protection and they are being more cautious than ever. No, the fact that I am now having to track them down individually isn't bothering me. What is, though, is the fact that you failed me."
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: Lucius Malfoy Manor   Lucius Malfoy Manor EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 8:25 pm

Lucius: "I apologize, my Lord. It shan't happen again..." I was cut off when Bellatrix entered the room. I nodded acknowledging her.

Bellatrix: I grinned widely and menacingly at the two of them. "Greetings my Lord. Lucius. I heard that you were both here and decided I'd join the party... in case I was need that is." I turned to Voldemort aka "No Nose".
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: No one calls me "No Nose" but me! (lol)   Lucius Malfoy Manor EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 8:58 pm

Lord Voldemort (and all that other stuff): I turned as Bellatrix walked into the room. I immediately gave her a small smile. "May I ask...how you learned of my whereabouts? No one--that I know of--knew that I was here until I arrived." I paused for a moment, and when she didn't seem to have a reply, I continued, "Of course, it doesn't really matter I suppose." I glanced at Lucius, "No, you're welcome to be here. Lucius and I were just discussing why five Death Eaters are now busily hunting down Aurors instead of being at Hogwarts patrolling for Harry Potter." Snape had told me through Floo Powder, that he had seen a fleeing glance of Potter, but that by the time he was able to push through the throng of students, he was no where to be seen. Which made sense, but if there had been more Death Eaters nearby, he wouldn't have gotten away. Instead there were only five Death Eaters patrolling the halls of Hogwarts instead of ten. And that wasn't nearly enough. It was true that I also had Dementors posted at all of the entrances and exits of the school, but Potter had already proven that he was able to handle them. It seemed as though the only reason I didn't have Potter in my grasp was Lucius and his foolish mistakes. I pulled myself away from my thoughts as Bellatrix began to speak.
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: Lucius Malfoy Manor   Lucius Malfoy Manor EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 5:18 pm

Bellatrix: "Tsk, tsk, Lucius. You had me fooled as reliable." I floated over to a window and watched the rain until I heard his growl. I smiled with all the pleasure that my heart could take and turned to him.

Lucius: I growled at her and glared. "You should talk Bellatrix Black!"

Bellatrix: My expression died then. "I should talk Lucius! Yes, I should talk! I've done much more than you ever have!" I shouted in a shrill voice that could very well be mistaken for a scream.

Lucius: I roared and was about to go on when the Dark Lord interrupted, and I shut my mouth seeing how childish I was being. Bellatrix obviously didn't with a frown that much resembled a pout on her face. I rolled my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: Lucius Malfoy Manor   Lucius Malfoy Manor EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 5:26 pm

Lord Voldemort: "Silence! Both of you!" I snarled, "You can both have it out on your own time. Which, might I add, will be very little." I looked at Bellatrix, and came very close to smiling through my fury, "If you cannot stop tormenting my victim, I will have to ask you to leave." I turned back to Lucius, and saw that he looked extremely pale, and had a frightened expression on his face. But he composed himself enough to plead his cause.
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: Lucius Malfoy Manor   Lucius Malfoy Manor EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 8:07 pm

Bellatrix: I walked from my window to the Dark Lord's side deciding to be.. agreeable today. I smirked in my mind. I wanted to see Lucius Malfoy's fate after all.

Lucius: "As I was saying, my Lord," I started with hesitation. "It won't happen again. I have yet to fail you before this-" I was cut off again when the Dark Lord held his hand up for me to stop and smiled. "What is it, my Lord?"

Bellatrix: I raised an eyebrow and listened intently. This was bound to be good.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: Lucius Malfoy Manor   Lucius Malfoy Manor EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 8:29 pm

Lord Voldemort: I held up my hand for Lucius to stop. "I believe I have a way for you to redeem yourself Lucius." I smiled, "Someone has uttered my name. And I believe I know who it was. They are inside the heart of Hogwarts. Apparate to the front gates of Hogwarts. I will do so as well. As I head into the school, you will tell the dementors to be aware. Very aware. Bellatrix, you will go now. Explain to Severus what is happening while I call my other Death Eaters." I explained quickly.
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: Lucius Malfoy Manor   Lucius Malfoy Manor EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 8:57 pm

Bellatrix: "Yes my Lord," I said with a devious smile as I curtsied low with my wand at hand and apparated without another thought.

Lucius: "Of course, my Lord." I envisioned the gates and apparated to them quickly. I looked up at the school while I waited for him.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: Lucius Malfoy Manor   Lucius Malfoy Manor EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 9:03 pm

Lord Voldemort: I glanced around the room before following Lucius to the gates of the school
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: Lucius Malfoy Manor   Lucius Malfoy Manor EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 9:53 pm

L. Voldemort: I Apparated right outside of the house and then I moved inside the gates of the property.
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: Lucius Malfoy Manor   Lucius Malfoy Manor EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 11:07 pm

Lucius: I Apparated soon after the Dark Lord and followed him at a steady pace.

Bellatrix: Lucius was already moving by the time I Apparated and I sped up to be only inches behind the Dark Lord.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: Lucius Malfoy Manor   Lucius Malfoy Manor EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 11:38 pm

L. Voldemort: Once inside the house I wasted no time in going down to the cellar (thingy lol).
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: Lucius Malfoy Manor   Lucius Malfoy Manor EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 11:49 pm

Lucius: Bellatrix was practically at the Dark Lord's heels. I wanted to roll my eyes.

Bellatrix: I followed the Dark Lord in excitement but in clear obedience as well.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: Lucius Malfoy Manor   Lucius Malfoy Manor EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:16 am

L. Voldemort: I stopped at the cellar door and unlocked it with a wave of my wand.

(Who are the prisoners? LOL.)

(Dear Bellatrix and her loyalty.)
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: Lucius Malfoy Manor   Lucius Malfoy Manor EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:21 am

(Erm...That's I good question lolz Just use some of the characters that aren't taken? Hehe)

Lucius: There was no sign of Narcissa in the house. Good. At least someone knew how to listen the first time.

Bellatrix: I was not yet aware who we had a prisoners and was eager to see my possible future victims.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: Lucius Malfoy Manor   Lucius Malfoy Manor EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:55 am

(And the prisoners are as follows! *drumroll* Ollivander, Collin and Dennis Creevy, Seamus, and Mundungus.*bows*)

L. Voldemort: The door swung open and I walked in while illuminating my wand.
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: Lucius Malfoy Manor   Lucius Malfoy Manor EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 1:38 am

Bellatrix: I walked in after the Dark Lord lighting my wand as well.

Lucius: I lagged on behind the two.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: Lucius Malfoy Manor   Lucius Malfoy Manor EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 2:19 am

L. Voldemort: I examined each prisoner in turn and then turned back to the door, "Everything seems to be in order."
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: Lucius Malfoy Manor   Lucius Malfoy Manor EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 2:24 am

Lucius: I nodded. "Excellent."

Bellatrix: I tried not to pout that there would be no need for punishment at my hand.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: Lucius Malfoy Manor   Lucius Malfoy Manor EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 2:25 am

L. Voldemort: I nodded, "We can return to the school now."
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: Lucius Malfoy Manor   Lucius Malfoy Manor EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 2:41 am

Lucius: I nodded and Disapparated to the grounds of the school.

Bellatrix: I followed Lucius's lead unsatisfied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lucius Malfoy Manor   Lucius Malfoy Manor Empty

Back to top Go down

Lucius Malfoy Manor
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry :: Roleplaying :: Villains-
Jump to: